Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Post #244

 


♥ New From [HU] Have Unequal ♥

Lately I have been in a roleplay mood. So I found this beautiful elvin sim to show off my sexy outfit. Today I have on [HU] Eleanor Outfit. I admit I love this outfit. Give that girly look, yet very erotic. The straps and metals can be changed on the  outfit. Lace version is exclusive inside Fatpack & Super Fatpack ♥ Top and bottom sold separately. Maitreya & Legacy ONLY ♥ New and Exclusive @ Fameshed X ♥


♥ Fameshed X: Taxi Here
♥ Have Unequal Main-Store: Taxi Here 
♥ Have Unequal Flickr: Keep Updated on New Products 




Thank you [HU] Have Unequal ♥



♥ Other Items ♥

♥ Body ♥ Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
♥ Head ♥ GENUS Project - Genus Head - Baby Face
♥ Hair ♥ tram G1113 Hair
♥ Bag ♥ CLOCKHAUS - Star Bag
♥ Shoes ♥ FASHION BELEN
♥ Collar ♥ Kibitz - Centia's Collar 


Thank you Everyone ♥ Hugs and Smooches 










No comments:

Post a Comment