Monday, August 2, 2021

Post #242

 


♥ Rocking My Rebane. ♥

So It's been a few days for a post but rl has been kicking my arse lol. Let's say we get this started for this quiet Monday morning. I decided to wear Rebane. Aoboki Body with the Rebane. Aoboki Stockings. I went with my Kups body for this outfit. Myself I like the small breast for this particular look. But it does come for Kupra as well. As you know mad love to my Sponsor Rebane.  Comes in Kupra and Kups ONLY




♥ Rebane. Main-Store ♥ Taxi Here
♥ Rebane. Flickr ♥  Keep Updated On New Products 









♥ Other Items ♥


♥ Hair ♥  tram G1020 Hair
                                                 ♥ Head ♥  LeLUTKA EvoX BRIANNON 3.0 
♥ Body ♥ [ INITHIUM ] KUPRA KUPS B.O.M. BODY
♥ Skin ♥ [LERONSO] CINDY Lelutka EVO X 
♥ Tattoos ♥ ((Mister Razzor)) Nancy Tattoo
♥ Body Glitter ♥ [Cynful] Stripper Dust 
♥ Collar ♥ ^^Swallow^^ Harl3y Quinn/ PUDDIN Collar
♥ Bag ♥ MOVEMENT - not a plastic bag 
♥ Rings ♥ (Yummy) Spring Buttefly Ring Set  
♥ Nails ♥ #UNIVERSA Sweet Tooth @#BIGGIRL Event 
♥ Shoes ♥ N-core CARINA 




Thank you everyone Mwahs ♥ 

And as you know I can't leave you without something to turn up to. One of my fave Artist Jay Park ♥












No comments:

Post a Comment