Monday, July 19, 2021

Ray Of Sunshine

 


New From Rebane Vale Dress

I'm wearing the New adorable yet sexy dress By Rebane. Has 20 color options for the fatpack and 10 base colors, so only issue is which one to get hehe. Comes In Kupra and Kups ONLY.. Sorry ladies. Will be available at the   INITHIUM event July 18th to August 10th. Of course I'm rocking my Kupra Original body with I admit quite a few layers. I'll list some below I'm you would love for that extra realism to the skin. Many Thanks to Rebane !!! 


INITHIUM Event: Taxi Here 

Rebane Mainstore: Taxi Here

Rebane Flickr: Keep Updated On New Products  ♥







Head: LeLUTKA Ceylon Evo x

Body: [ INITHIUM ] KUPRA 

Hair: +Spellbound+ Catrina

Tattoo: Hoodlem - Milli [BOM]


Various Skin Layers

Hoodlem - v6 Appliers and Overlay 

[Cherry] Breast and Veins 




No comments:

Post a Comment