Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Looking for Snacks

 



♥ New From AveMoi ♥

Today I'm chilling at home, but I find myself up a tad to early and in need of something to eat. Wearing my cute outfit from AveMoi [ .:: AM ::. BouHoo Jaacket ] Comes in 8 colours, I decided to go with the black. Also I'm featuring the new house decor by AveMoi , the lovely Candles behind me on the island. [ .:: AM ::. Baroque Candelabra & Candles ] I must say it adds the perfect lighting and sophistication to any home. Jacket is for Belleza, Legacy, and Maitreya Only.....


AveMoi Mainstore: Taxi Here  ♥

AveMoi Flickr: Keep Updated on New Items  ♥



Other Items ♥

Head: LeLUTKA  EvoX CEYLON 3.0

Body: Slink Hourglass - Redux

Skin: .MILA. Taty Skin [Almond] LELUTKA EVO X

Tattoo: ((Mister Razzor)) Hazel Tattoo

Hair: DOUX - Tyrisha Hairstyle

Earrings: [POM] Lynn Earrings [ For Evo x Ears

Rings: Kibitz - Grunkilli's rings 



No comments:

Post a Comment